Well! It’s fantastic news for all the PUBG players as the latest update of 0.15 released on October 16, 2019. With the announcement of this newest update of Halloweeks, all the PUBG lovers are super excited.
The new Payload mode with new features going to bring new weapons, helicopters, and airstrikes.
So, be ready! This new update is going to be available soon on the App Store or Google Play Store for iOS and Android.
Now, let’s discuss the new game mode of Survive Till Dawn– Very clearly you need to fight with the zombies and have to survive till morning.
Another exciting part of this Payload Mode is its weapons- RPG-7, M3E1-A, and Grenade Launcher, etc. With more optimization, this payload mode has a teammate recalling features along with airstrike beacons and repairing pack features for vehicles.
- The new movements for the players added in this latest update discussed below:
- Ledge Grab because of which players can jump and hang on the wall.
- With the eye-popping addition of the new BRDM-2, players can run their vehicles on water and land.
- It’s bulletproof tires as well successfully replaced the Armoured UAZ vehicle.
- With four types of Graffiti, players can drop them on any objects on the battlefield.
- The addition of the new weapon of Desert Eagle for the most enormous damage makes it more attractive.
To damage the nearby players, you can drop bullets on the Fuel Drums.
Besides all these, the other attractive points of this update:
- Players get rewarded with the new biowarfare equipment for killing zombies.
- Improved graphics make it more smooth for lower-end devices.
- Face masks and eye gears will not be placed together in the same slot.
- Super Weapon Crates makes it whole fun, although it takes up to 2 to 3 minutes to activate it for getting payload weapons, airdrop weapons, and level 3 armor.
- It helps your device from getting heated up as it consumes less power.
- In short, you can portray that this new update of 0.15 actively offers gameplay changes in the PUBG. Its significant changes are making the players more eager.
List of some of the weapons for defense against helicopters:
- RPG-7 rocket launcher: standard rocket launcher, using rockets.
- M3E1-A missile: a missile for launching a tracking vehicle.
- M79 grenade launcher: It uses a single 40mm grenade.
- M134 profound machine gun with 7.62mm bullets.
- MGL Grenade Launcher
Now, the 0.14.5 update for season 9 with the theme of Warrior has a download size of approximately 223MB only. With the armored wardrobe, skin, and other exciting items you can enjoy it in two versions:
- Elite Upgrade
- Elite Upgrade Plus
- Defenders have guns while zombies only use melee attacks.
- Zombies have the power to get revived.
- If all defenders get infected, then zombies win.
- The addition of a brand new map in this update is another interesting point.
- Many bugs removed with more improvements.
The other interesting point of this update is its first free new character of ‘Victor’. You can collect him from the character under the workshop. You can enjoy its unique outfits with his work skills in the EvoGround. Based on its theme, you need to collect gold, silver, and bronze as well as have to find the hidden treasures.
Let’s discuss its all over performance and compatibility, then it’s smooth and quite improved as compared to the previous update. On the other hand, its user-friendly UI and improved airstrike effects are the key
The theme of 0.13.5 is ‘Power of the Ocean’ and also has the addition of the following:
- Bizon gun with 9mm bullets with limited muzzle velocity and places.
- ‘New Water Blaster’ skin for the Scar-L gun in the gun lab.
- Its improved color quality with the new HDR option. You can quickly turn this mode by going in the settings and then in graphics; you can select the HDR option.
- The team deathmatch mode expands to the TTP(Third Person Perspective) mode.